ogri

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Joy and Pain

It is deeply saddening that a nation can be shown the heights of joy and the depths of dispair in such a short time, from the joy of live 8 and the success of our olympic bid team to the horrific events of last thursday. The minds of the persons who carried out this heinous crime against innocent people can not be fathomed by me the only feeling that i have for this type of person is a deep and unalterable hatred. I served my country as a soldier and as such knew that my life was at risk, any person who takes on a millitary role places their life and health at risk as a part of the job and accepts the chances,but ordinary folks should have the right to live their lives without this. I hope and pray that the perpetrators are brought to justice and my thoughts and sympathy go out to the victims and their families.Also at this time I worry for the safety of my freinds who live on the eastern coast of the U.S.A. and pray that none of them will be harmed by hurricane Dennis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home