ogri

Thursday, June 30, 2005

What day is this

Sitting at home with only the t.v. and computer for company may be great for some but for me it is becoming the biggest bore ever. I can only walk for short distances on crutches and am banned from driving for another 4 weeks, so the days seem to run into each other and they all seem the same. normally i woukd immerse myself in a good book but it seems that since all the problems with the drugs in hospital my attention span is reduced and i cannot concentrate. I hope that this will soon change as my books are one of the most important things in my life,speaking of which I have 2 lined up to read
The Da Vinci Code and Digital Fortress both by Dan Brown, both my Mother and H.B. have read them and raved about them so watch this space for my take.I'm sorry that my posts are short at the moment but i can't get comfortable at the computer and have to limit the time spent. I will end today with a story that was related to me by a friend, I don't know if it is true but it seems feasible.

A group of tourists were visiting the welsh villiage with the longest railway tsation name in the world and were arguimg about the pronunciation of the name, they decided to go into a resturant and ask the waitress to slowly say the name of the place, this they did and were amazed when the young waitress slowly said "Mc Donalds".
Keep the shiny side up, Ogri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home