ogri

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Big News

Well it's big news for me. On tuesday next(14/6/2005) I will be admitted to hospital for my long awaited knee replacement. I have suffered from chronic arthrytis for the past 5 years and the degeneration of my right knee is now so serious that only a total knee replacement can help. some days the pain is so bad that just walking from the house to the car is a big journey, but now the surgeon has explained that this procedure has a very high success rate and a good prognosis is indicated.
I expect to be hospitalised for 5 days and will need about 8 weeks to fully recover with initiallty greatly reduced mobility so my posts may be few and far between for a while.
To my good friends who have supported this blog I wish you all well and will be in touch with you as soon as I can. May your god (whatever that may be) go with you all ,

Ogri

2 Comments:

At 12:31 pm, Blogger AGFH said...

I am sure the surgery will go well.
And 8 weeks for recovery......sounds to me like you will have PLENTY of time to start posting! :-)

 
At 8:08 pm, Blogger AGFH said...

So.....as soon as you are able, we are waiting for details!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home