ogri

Friday, May 20, 2005

A Little News

Hello everyone, I'm back again, sorry that it has been a while but life has been very busy with a short business trip to Spain and loads of work I have not even had a chance to read my mail let alone find time to update here.

First piece of news by the end of june I will have my new sqeaky clean bionic knee, The surgeon has finally given me a date for the procedure and I cant wait.

Casa ogri, our new home in Spain is very nearly complete with only a small ammount of electrical wiring to be done and then we will be ready to furnish and move in although I don't think we will be moving out straight away as we have a lot of loose ends to tie up here in the U.K. first.

I'm beginning to get the hang of my new cellphone with its inbuilt digital camera,and will post some pictures when I can find the time to set up my phone to transfer to P.C.

Hang loose, Ogri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home