ogri

Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday the 13th part 21987742541254

Sorry for the title but my sarcastic nature just took over and there it was.
Today has lived up to the date, at just after midnight we went to bed to find that one of the cats had left us a nice present in our bed, she had been sick all over the bottom sheet so we had to change the bedclothes before going to bed. Ok so no big drama
I arrived home from work today and noticed that some un named and never to be admitted to heaven swine had put a large dent in the back of H.B.'s car.
Two down , one to go. I opened the post and found that My mobile phone bill contained £15.00 of charges for premium text services that I knew nothing about. Now I'm not a superstitious person but i wonder if the best thing to do on friday 13th is to stay in bed and do absolutely nothing. What are your thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home