ogri

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Best of all

Hi everyone, sorry I have not posted for a while but life has been very busy with a new job and loads of other things keeping me away from the keyboard, but I promise i will try to write more often.

I must have been living in the land of Mong for the last few weeks because I did not know until today that my bestest and favoritest band of all time , Cream had reformed and were playing at the Royal Albert hall in London until I heard about it on the radio today. The sadddest thing is that I would give my left nut for a ticket but there are none to be had, in fact they said on the radio that touts were offering tickets for £1700.00 ($3200.00). and nobody but Richard Branson could afford that price, ok maybe a few others can but you see what I mean

It is election day here and we may or may not get a new government, but I'm not convinced that any of the conniving bastards will make a whit of difference as I am totally convinced that all politicians are basically crooks and should all be exterminated what we need is daleks to keep them in order.

We are now about half way through a new series of Doctor Who on tv and it is the best ever I hope that bbc america will show it so my friends on the other side of the water can enjoy it too.

Ah well my bed is calling me as I have to be up for work in less than 7 hours and no sleep makes Ogri like a bear with a firework up it's ass. so g'night all and see you soon

1 Comments:

At 1:31 am, Blogger AGFH said...

I really should download the Dr Who series. If we do get it here it won't be for a year or so at the earliest.
Glad to hear everything is going well with you :)

Oh.....thanks for the Andrew Vachss tip, I just finished Blue Belle and it was fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home