ogri

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sniffles

I've got a cold, I hate colds more than just about anything. I don't know if it's just me but as soon as the cold starts all I seem to do for ages is sneeze. This morning I sneezed for 20 mins without a break and it leaves me with a thumping headache just to go with all the other miseries that a cold brings.Of couse as soon as I start to sneeze one or the other of the cats just has to come and investigate so I end up trying to sneeze with a cat sitting on my chest. Do they do this out of some perverse curiosity or are they just fascinated by snot. Either way it does not help.

As you can probably tell I am feeling miserable and if don't stop now I'll descend into a self pitying whinge, so bye for now.

P.S. Blogger's spell checker has thrown a wobbly, so please scuse any spillong mistokes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home