ogri

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Tuesday Blues

Feeling a little down today. Cold weather is never good for me, My bones ache and the joints swell, aint arthrytis fun.The surgeon tells me that a new knee will be coming soon and I hope this will make things better. March and april are always my least favorite months as the weather just cant seem to make up tis mind what it wants to do.
just to make matters worse some unspeakable dunderhead decided to spam me with an e mail containing a worm
which my a.v. software failed to block. 5 hours later and I can use my p.c. again., someone should hunt down these idiots and shoot them with a blunderbus loaded with dogshit.Thanks to Agfh by the way for putting me on to some very usefull software, which has helped to clear out some of the kack that is spammed to all of us.

To any one who is reading , I think it might be interesting to start a list of people or organisations who would benefit from the blunderbuss and dogshit treatment, so I'll start of with a few and anyone can add if and when they wish
1) As stated before, people who send worms,viruses, and other computer related nuisances.
2) Politicians, an unspeakable breed who's only motivation is filling their own pockets.
3) Tradesmen who say they have fixed the problem and have really made it worse.

I could probably spend 365 days compiling this list but why should I do all the work, come on my mainly anonymous readers lets see what you can come up with.

1 Comments:

At 6:34 am, Blogger AGFH said...

I would have to add....
*People who merge into interstate traffic doing 40mph when the traffic is doing 70mph.
*People who let their dogs bark for hours on end. I find the dogshit thing particularly appropriate on this one!

Glad you got your computer cleaned up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home