ogri

Friday, March 11, 2005

Things to be thankful for

In a better mood today, thanks to a little help from my friends. It's great to know that when things are bad and life sucks there are friends both old and new , who can do a little something to cheer you up.After yeserdays misery blog I felt really down but a visit from an old friend with some good news and a bit of kindness from a new friend ( I'm not going to name either of you. you know who you are) put me right back in a good frame of mind.

Another thing to give thanks for today is the person who invented traction control, last night we were coming home from a quiz at our social club and the roads were lethal, I hit a patch of black ice and really thought for a moment that I was going to lose it but the traction control kicked in and the back end didn't step out at al. Good job coz 2 1/2 tons of s.u.v can do a lot of damage(came 3rd out of 22 in the quiz b.t.w.)

Gotta go now coz I've got a doc's appt and then some chores to do. LOL Ogri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home