ogri

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Monday

Folks are strange! It amazes me as to just how perverse people can be and by that i don't mean dressing up in a wet suit and welding mask or a chicken outfit I mean that sometimes I cant quite figure out why people do the things they do.
example. lots of ladies wear a dress or skirt with a deep split in the front and then walk holding it closed. Why wear it if this is the result.

2nd Ex. Many times I have had said to me "oh I cant stand this or that food" and when questioned the person has never tried it ?

But my biggest and most perplexing thing is this strange breed of human who has decided that they are the self appointed arbiter of my morals. I am considerably over 21 and have an active enough brain to make a considered judgment of what I deem right or wrong to see or read.I don't need anybody to tell me what is good or bad, I reserve the right to make up my own mind.I this country we have many groups of " right minded citizens" who contantly comlain to all and sundry about everything. what they seem to not have the ability to realise is that we are not morons and it should be our privelege to decide.

If something offends you Don't look or listen. adults should be treated as adults I don't say that kids should be allowed to see inapropriate things but old guys like me can make up our own minds. after all a mind is a great thing . USE IT OR LOSE IT.

1 Comments:

At 8:18 am, Blogger AGFH said...

All I can say to your last statement is.....AMEN!
Nothing drives me more crazy then having some right-wing nutjob telling me what I can or cannot read, look at or watch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home