ogri

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Good News Day

Isn't it strange when what starts out to be a very ordinary day takes a turn for the better and really works out well. Today was just that, normal boring old wednesday when suddenly my internet provider makes my day by giving me a free upgrade and speeding me up to 2gb. Whoopee no more waiting for files to download, ok it's not lightspeed but when you've been used to 512k this is fast. The second thing that's made today good is the news that our government have recognized what we all knew and endorsed Jamie Oliver's campaign to improve the food served in school Dining rooms, and pledged to spend 220 million pounds to help with the programme that Jamie has started. Big thanks go out from me to all who voted at his website.

I have been a little slow in updating over the last few days but we have spent a lot of time over the holiday weekend redecorating the house and I still have 4 new doors to hang. and new handles and locks to fit, and being the world's most ham fisted carpenter is not a help.
I have been following the case of Terri Schiavo and I am deeply saddened by this and while I have great sympathy for Her Parents I feel my support must go to her Husband surely by now it is time that this sad case is brought to an end and the lady be allowed a dignified and peaceful passing to the next world. May She find happiness and peace there.

Does anyone remember the Tranformers I loved the cartoon series and recently saw something that brought back some good memories Citroen cars have the most amazing commercial for their C4 model. You can see it at this site go to the page for the C4 and click on see the commercial

http://www.citroen.co.uk/c4/homepage.asp?pagetype=c4

P.S what has happened to Cranky Pants, Her blog seems to have disappeared anyone know

Bye for now, Ogri

2 Comments:

At 7:23 am, Blogger AGFH said...

I love good days!
Ap0k's car made it into the paint booth for primer last night so it WAS a good day!!

As for cranky pants.......she will be back later maybe. Real life beckoned.

 
At 5:27 pm, Blogger Maverick said...

Congrats on the higher speed Internet :-)

Spitting in a Wishing Well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home