ogri

Friday, March 04, 2005

friday

Todays ramblings are gonna be about some of the things that make life worthwhile.

Comedy, life is a serious matter so a good laugh is just what we need to make things more bearable, thanks be to whatever deity you subscribe to for Monty Python, Spike Milligan, Little Britain, The Fast Show, and (for the oldies) Round the Horne, the Navy lark and of course the Goon show. I nearly forgot Australia's greatest cultural export Kevin Bloody Wilson.

music. In no particular order, Eirc Clapton, Eva Cassidy, John Mayall,Queen,The Eagles, Elgar,and the divine Lesley garratt, and even though I'm crap my Tanglewood TMO7 guitar.

Wheels, My two automotive loves. first and always my Honda VFR750 ,a middle aged lunatic's link to a lost youth, and my Daewoo Musso TD, a much maligned S.U.V. with a great deisel engine.

Food, Indian, Chinese, Italian, and of course Fish & Chips and Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pud.

Finally and most important of all, My life partner, The Hand Brake ! I call her this because she can always be trusted to put the brakes on my wildest schemes and talk me round to the more sensible way, for all this and more I could not live without her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home