ogri

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Do I Believe

Well I have just finished watching a 3 hour live t.v. show investigating a "haunted house",and sit here wondering if we are being conned or is there really something in this whole ghost thing .I personally have never seen a ghost or anything I could claim was a ghost, but I still am not sure,there have been so many reported paranormal experiences that I find it hard to be a complete skeptic.

One experience which did make me think happened to a family member so I doubt that the story is untrue.

About 1 year after the passing of my father, one of my nieces,who's math grades had consistently been below average suddenly seemed to drastically improve her performance, when questioned nothing had changed at school
but she said that whenever she did not know how to complete any of her math assignments her grandpa would come and help her. This was strange as both her grandfathers had passed away by this time. I cannot give any explanation for this and neither could her parents.

I am still not sure but I live in hope that maybe there is something after this,and that we will be reunited with our friends, loved ones,and even our pets in another plane of existence. I have been told by some that there are no animals in the afterlife as they have no soul, this I pray is wrong for the companionship of my pets has been a joy to me in my life and I would like to thinks that when they pass on it is to a better place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home